Digital Iron Loss Tester DW-21 is very accurate single sheet digital iron loss tester. You can evaluate very accurate watt loss of any electrical steel sheet by feeding it's accurate weight or thickness in the instrument. You can test the sample from 0.2 Tesla to 1.8 Tesla at frequency range from 35Hz to 125Hz.
All parameters are digitally programmable using keypad. Separate setting keys are given for three standard induction input. All parameter of source and measure are controlled by micro controller so it gives best in class accuracy of Watt/kg measurement. You have to take sample strip of standard dimension 30mm wide and 305mm long to get better accuracy in measurement. And you can test the sample of any dimension for comparison purpose. Standard sample provided with instrument to ensure the calibration. DW21 is having better than 0.1% accuracy in internal measurement parameters like voltage, current and frequency.
- Better Accuracy in Single Strip Measurement
- Microcontroller Based Design
- Pure sinusoidal source & Measure
- Long term stability and accuracy maintain
- Password protected calibration
- 24 key feather touch keypad for easy operation
- Digital Setting for all data [Hz, B, Th, Dn etc.]
- Direct key to enter three usual induction
- 20x4 Character LCD Display
- Direct reading of Watt/kg & Watt/lb
- Connector type low loss probe
- Three mode for easy and accurate operation
- Last setting save in nonvolatile memory
- Standard & Big size of sample possible to test
- Self demagnetizing process
- User friendly operation and portable size
Digital Iron Loss Tester DW-21 is provided with a stroboscopic probe when placed on specimen, closes the magnetic path between probe and specimen. Probe has two coils one is primary and second is secondary (like transformer). When power applied to primary coil and detected by secondary coil appropriate to specimen data and measure voltage, current and power. Then measured data calculated by microcontroller appropriate to specimen's data (core area and weight) and directly displayed on LCD Watt/Kg and Watt/lb.
Weight & Dimension
- Dimension of Main Unit = H 110mm + Leg, L 280 mm, W 230 mm Approx.
- Dimension of Probe = H 72 mm, L 113mm, W 50mm
- Weight of Main Unit = 3.870 Kg. Approx.
- Weight of Probe = 872 gm Approx
- Dimension of final carton = H 390mm, L 390mm, W 240mm Aprox
- Weight of final carton = 5.0 Kg. Approx.
- Power Supply = AC 230V / 110V, 50/60Hz (any one) 20VA
- Source Capacity = 1.5V x 300mA Sine wave
- Frequency Range = 35Hz to 125Hz
- Measuring Range = 0.1 to 22 Watt/kg and 10 Watt/lb
- Magnetic Flux Density Range = 0.2 to 1.8 Tesla (weber/square meter) or limited to source capacity
- Volt Meter = ± 0.1% FSD True RMS Volt
- Amp. Meter = ± 0.1% FSD True RMS
- Power Meter = ± 0.1% FSD @ 1PF
- Frequency = ± 0.1% which Instrument can set
- Watt/kg (Iron Loss) = Refer comparison table
- Standard Specimen Size = 30x305 mm to 30x280 mm
- Non Standard Specimen Size = More than 30x115 mm for comparisons
- Specimen Thickness Range = 0.1 to 0.75mm