We take our responsibilities as an employer very seriously. We take good care of our new employees, but we also challenge them from the very beginning by giving them responsibilities very quickly.
The Possibilities Are Endless
We respect the talent of people & encourage them to take new responsibilities. We ensure best training to our people and look forward to their positive career growth
A friendly and flexible environment with lots of autonomy and meaningful work for everyone.
Funding for work-related courses and training to accelerate your professional development.
Comprehensive health coverage and 100% paid premiums across health and life insurance.
People + Culture
Smart co-workers all growing and enjoying working together to help us shape a better future
Great Leadership And Awesome Team Culture.
Meaningful. Inspiring. Fun. These are a few of the words people use to describe their careers at Logic Tracks & Gopal Electronics. As one of us, you’re encouraged to exercise autonomy in your decision making and also work collaboratively as part of the team. Every position at Logic Tracks is impactful and plays a central role in our projects as well as the growth of the company. For qualified candidates, we offer:
The candidate must be from
electronics / electrical background and having relevant experience is sales & marketing
Min. Qualification : Electrical / Electronic Engineering + M.B.A ( Marketing) Preferred
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Identification of potential new clients and establish relationship with them
- Working with government contractors to bid in tenders & projects.
- Conduct purpose driven potential demo to close new business & explain product & solution to client
- Prepare presentation, documentation to help client understand the products and application
- Identifying government officials in power sector, set appointments and give demo out our products and convert to new business.
- Develop business with identifying potential clients, channel partners and represent our products with a deep understanding and explain our products to them
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales target
- Generate leads and build relationships with clients