Su-vastika has designed a lithium-ion battery bank which is one of its kind and will completely go to improvise the battery industry as well as the Electric vehicle industry too. Our Lithium Battery bank is extremely compatible and attractive in comparison of Tubular or lead acid batteries of the same capacity.
One of the most important things in any lithium battery bank is BMS (Battery Management System).
Generally, local Lithium battery banks don’t have BMS as a result, lithium battery cells got unbalanced followed by the failure of the battery bank and sometimes it is disastrous as well. Keeping these things in mind we at Su-vastika developed our Lithium battery bank with inbuilt BMS which not only keeps the battery healthy but also maintains the temperature, charging current and voltage range so that the battery bank will operate safely. Also, BMS monitors the charging and discharging cycle of each cell so that battery cells will not get damaged.
Our Lithium battery bank has its own dedicated LCD display which shows each and every parameters of battery bank like battery bank details, each cell voltage level, warranty details, discharging current.
We are also going to provide Wi-Fi feature in our lithium battery bank along with the GPS (Optional) for remote monitoring, so that the swapping of the batteries can be smooth and the status is known to the customer. The seller can also track the battery place and status for better after sale service issues. Lithium battery is an important area of technology where the focus is to develop the BMS (Battery Management System) that defines the life and the best output of the Lithium cells.
We have created new technologies in this field and are continuously filing patents in this area. More and more technology patents are emerging as we are sure to capture the E-Vehicle market in the next 2 to 5 years by using our Lithium battery technology.
The major challenge faced by the Electric-Vehicle industry is lithium battery and it’s charging techniques. We are working on manufacturing Lithium lifP04 batteries In-house, for which In-house BMS and In-house manufacturing capability is being created. Also working on high capacity battery banks as that is the future for the High Capacity UPS and big Solar Projects.
We have already filed patents for the same. Lithium battery technology is bringing the revolution in the Heavy duty UPS (3Phase) as it will replace the Heavy Duty 3-Phase Generators because the cost of running it, is much cheaper and it can be easily maintained without getting the oil refueling and maintenance.
Built in Isolation Transformer
Our online UPS have Built-in Isolation Transformer. Isolation also referred to as galvanic isolation, implies that no direct path exists for the current to flow from the source to the load. An isolation transformer provides isolation between the electrical devices and the source powering these devices. In other words, with an isolation transformer, the output power circuit is electrically and physically isolated from the input power circuit. As a result, the isolation transformer provides safety to the users and the appliances.
Why LiFePO4 batteries?
There is misconception that Lithium ion batteries and Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries are same, but there are number of advantages of using LiFePO4 batteries over Lithium ion batteries like:
1. Life Cycle: Lithium-ion batteries usually provides a life cycle between 300 to 500 cycles on the other hand LiFePO4 batteries has a life cycle above 3000-5000 cycles hence better life expectancy.
2. Thermal Stability: Lithium-ion batteries are not safe when it comes to temperature handling, on the other hand LiFePO4 batteries are totally incombustible hence better thermal stability.
3. Environmental Issues: Lithium-ion batteries generally releases toxic gases when heated but LiFePO4 batteries have no environmental concerns since they do not release any type of toxic gases
4. Depth of Discharge (DoD): It refers to the percentage till which a battery can be discharged without causing any harm to the battery. If a battery gets discharged beyond its DoD then battery can be permanently damaged. A higher DoD indicates a wider performance range for the battery, since you are utilising more of the stored energy. Lithium ion batteries have a DoD of 80% to 95% while the LiFePO4 batteries have surprising DoD of 100%.
Key Features of Lithium Battery Bank
1. Charging Curve
2. Discharging Curve at Different Loads
3. Discharging Curve at Different Boost Voltage
4. Life Cycle
*Specifications are subject to change without any prior notice.
There are no reviews yet.