Use of digital iron loss tester
Digital Iron Loss Tester Dw33 is single sheet core loss tester which is useful to evaluate iron loss of electrical steel sheet CRGO, CRNO material and suitable for testing EI lamination, Motor Stamping, Fan motor stamping etc. Single sheet tester is suitable for quick & tentative idea of iron loss of sample. however for precision measurement user has to use Epstein Tester.
How digital iron loss tester works?
Digital Iron Loss Tester DW-33 is provided with a stroboscopic probe when placed on specimen, closes the magnetic path between probe and specimen. Probe has two coils primary and secondary (like transformer). When power applied to primary coil and detected by secondary coil appropriate to specimen data and measure voltage, current and power. Then measured data calculated by micro-controller appropriate to specimen’s data (core area and weight) gives result as watt/kg
Benefit of digital iron loss tester
Digital Iron Loss Tester DW-33 frequently used to measure the properties of both fully processed and semi-processed non-oriented and magnetic lamination steel sheet. It may also be used to evaluate oriented electrical steels in either they are sheared or stress-relief annealed condition.
We have invented & developed singe sheet test method in year 1995. Digital Iron Loss Tester Dw33 is fourth generation equipment with most advanced technology and having precision measuring circuit. Moreover it comes with big probe to achieve better accuracy in big size sample testing.
• Crystal Accurate inbuilt sine wave generator
• Testing at 50Hz & 60Hz
• Better accuracy than ever
• 24Mhz MSP-430 micro controller base design
• Pure sinusoidal source and measure
• Long terms stability and accuracy maintain
• Password protected calibration
• Separate Rotary Knob for Thickness & Tesla
• 20X2 Jumbo LCD Display
• Direct readings of W/Kg upto 25 Watt per Kg
• Connector type low loss probe
• Standard & big size of specimen possible to test
• User-friendly operation & portable size
• Automatic Probe and Sample detection
• Big size probe for high accuracy
Dw33 is single sheet core loss tester which is useful to evaluate iron loss of electrical steel sheet CRGO, CRNO material and suitable for testing EI lamination & Size stamping etc. however for precision measurement user has to use Epstein Tester
• Dimension of Main Unit = H 82mm, L 228 mm, W 250 mm Approx.
• Dimension of Big Probe = H 66mm, L 102 mm, W 44mm
• Core Size of Big Probe = 60×20 mm
• Weight of Main Unit = 5.0 Kg. Approx.
• Weight of Probe = 0.320 kg Approx.
• Dimension of final carton = H 500mm, L 400mm, W 210mm Aprox
• Weight of final carton = 6.5 Kg. Approx.
• Universal Auxiliary Supply = AC 110 V @ 60Hz or 230 V @ 50Hz [10 VA ± 20%]
• Source Capacity = 1.8 Tesla @ 0.5 mm thickness
• Test Frequency Range = 50Hz & 60Hz
• Magnetic Flux Density Range = 1.0 to 1.8 Tesla ( Weber per square meter )
• Standard Specimen Size = 30x305mm
• Minimum Specimen Size = 60×20 mm (Big Probe)
• Specimen Thickness Range = 0.18 to 0.65 mm for best accuracy
• Type of Specimen = CRGO, CRNO, HR And Electrical Steel Sheet
There are no reviews yet.